Isati’s mission is to provide the best possible support to our engineers and to ensure that the working conditions are such as to create the most suitable, conflict free and motivating environment possible. This will also result in better performance and results and hence a greater client satisfaction. We aim to be a point of reference in our industry and in order to achieve this, we try to establish the best partnerships with all the parties involved in our projects, implementing an integrated not vertical approach and, considering that everyone is important and able to contribute.
For Isati it is imperative to fulfil all the requirements of our clients, including legal and regulatory aspects that could affect us, while at the same time continuously improving the quality of our services.
With the aim of achieving everything mentioned above, our actions are driven by the following:
- Ensuring that our SERVICES are COMPLETED in accordance with REQUIREMENTS.
- Detecting, studying and solving problems with a PREVENTATIVE approach.
- Providing the BEST POSSIBLE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS so as to ensure that their NEEDS and EXPECTATIONS are always fully satisfied;
- Establishing ANNUAL OBJECTIVES through the company management and their MONITORING, through the corresponding INDICATORS, ensuring that all the company’s departments are INFORMED. An aspect considered to be essential for the development of the Management System;
- Commitment by the management to provide adequate TRAINING to all employees, as well as the human and materials RESOURCES required.
Isati Management takes the responsibility of implementing a Management System in all its areas, comprehensively and with authority, in order to ensure the systematic and disciplined involvement and adaptation as well as the commitment of all its personnel to its requirements, based on the following aspects:
- Provision of all the necessary resources within its means.
- Ever present maintenance of a good working environment ensuring the full commitment of our staff towards achieving the objectives defined in the strategic plans.
- Establishment of a fact-based approach towards decision taking and actions.
- Consideration of any contributions, both internal and external, for the continuous improvement of the company and its services to our clients.